Thursday, January 8, 2015

Future

Assalamualaikum...

Its been a while...ingat nak biar blog ni berkulat je....but apparently Im coming back here ^^
Now that it seems like my life is finally in order, or so I thought, maka....boleh la nak update di sini.
Alhamdulillah, Im finally done with MSc viva...well, with correction, of course. But thats okay, its not like I expected everything to be perfect, at least with little time given I finally have a chance to think about my future. To seriously think about it, not just wishing and dreaming how my future gonna be....

But....it is a scary process. To make decision on what you are about to do. Sometimes I wonder can I just stay at home and be my parents assistant instead? hahahaha....

So....have you heard a poem entitled "The Road Not Taken" written by Robert Frost? 

The Road Not Taken

BY ROBERT FROST
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Poem ni aku copy-paste dari sini

Analysis of this poem can be googled....and since Im not going to analyse it (pardon me, since it is not my forte), and all I wanna say is....the poem, or at least the first half of it, represents what Im currently has to deal. But....I dont know which road should I take and it is so frustrating because youre....scared....of what the future might hold! Both paths have its risks and uncertainties, and more importantly, you dont wanna regret with what you have chosen later.

p/s: Well....for now....I just do the correction first, decision later. Huhuhu ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tbaca yg ko study kt fakulti pendidikan...ada wut bench work ke polymer bagai???

HikarI said...

To anonymous

X. Tukar fakulti. From fakulti pendidikan kepada fakulti sains (chemistry). Buat research dalam polymer...